Add reStructedText (rst) as supported extension

  • Travis Jeffery
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2009
      Hello,

      The attached patch tells OS X that MacVim can edit reStructuredText files.

      Travis Jeffery

    • Travis Jeffery
      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2009
        Attached is a patch to tell OS X that MacVim edits rst files.

      • Nico Weber
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2009
          Hi Travis,

          On 06.05.2009, at 18:24, Travis Jeffery wrote:

          > Attached is a patch to tell OS X that MacVim edits rst files.

          thanks for the patch. I think "rst" is not common enough to warrant
          its own doc icon, though. Do you think using the generic doc icon for
          rst files would be ok too (just change "SMALL" to "LINK" in the python
          file)? It's only a difference of about 32 kB, but summed over the 50+
          formats that vim supports this adds up to over 1MB. Only really common
          formats should have their own doc icons.

          Nico

        • Travis Jeffery
          Message 4 of 6 , May 6, 2009
            Yeah, I agree. Here's the updated patch:

            Message 5 of 6 , May 11, 2009
              2009/5/7 Travis Jeffery:
              > Yeah, I agree. Here's the updated patch:

              Thanks for the patch Travis. I have pushed it to the public repo now.

              Björn

              (P.S. Next time, please use git-format-patch when submitting a patch. Thanks!)

            • Travis Jeffery
              Message 6 of 6 , May 11, 2009
                Woh, never even knew about git format-patch. Very nice, I'll use that
                next for sure. Thanks.

                Travis Jeffery
                travisjeffery@...