Re: processInputQueues warnings when starting with mvim script

    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2009
      2009/5/1 Adam Mercer:

      >> Have you noticed any strange behavior as well or only the warning message?
      >
      > So far it only seems to be the warning message.

      One thought came to mind: could it by any chance be that these
      warnings pop up when (or just after) you close a window?

    • Adam Mercer
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2009
        On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 04:56, björn <bjorn.winckler@...> wrote:

        > One thought came to mind: could it by any chance be that these
        > warnings pop up when (or just after) you close a window?

        No, but I have noticed that there seems to be some correlation with
        when I resize a window. It doesn't happen all the time but often
        enough that it could be related?

        Cheers

        Adam