processInputQueues warnings when starting with mvim script

  • Adam Mercer
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2009
      Hi

      Since updating to snapshot 45 I've had a lot of warnings of the following form:

      2009-04-30 16:43:23.974 MacVim[96558:10b] [processInputQueues:]
      WARNING: No Vim controller for identifier=2

      being displayed following starting MacVim using the mvim script. Is
      anyone else seeing this?

      Cheers

      Adam

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30, 2009
        2009/4/30 Adam Mercer:

        > Since updating to snapshot 45 I've had a lot of warnings of the following form:
        >
        > 2009-04-30 16:43:23.974 MacVim[96558:10b] [processInputQueues:]
        > WARNING: No Vim controller for identifier=2
        >
        > being displayed following starting MacVim using the mvim script. Is
        > anyone else seeing this?

        That is not a good sign -- there is a bug somewhere. Please try to
        come up with some way of reproducing this warning and let me know how
        so that I can debug the problem. Try to submit as much information as
        possible.

        Do you have quickstart enabled? If so, try disabling it and see if
        that makes any difference.

        Have you noticed any strange behavior as well or only the warning message?

        Thanks,

      • Adam Mercer
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30, 2009
          On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 16:53, björn <bjorn.winckler@...> wrote:

          > That is not a good sign -- there is a bug somewhere.  Please try to
          > come up with some way of reproducing this warning and let me know how
          > so that I can debug the problem.  Try to submit as much information as
          > possible.

          Will do.

          > Do you have quickstart enabled?  If so, try disabling it and see if
          > that makes any difference.

          No its not enabled.

          > Have you noticed any strange behavior as well or only the warning message?

          So far it only seems to be the warning message.

          Cheers

          Adam

          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2009
            2009/5/1 Adam Mercer:

            >> Have you noticed any strange behavior as well or only the warning message?
            >
            > So far it only seems to be the warning message.

            One thought came to mind: could it by any chance be that these
            warnings pop up when (or just after) you close a window?

          • Adam Mercer
            Message 5 of 5 , May 1, 2009
              On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 04:56, björn <bjorn.winckler@...> wrote:

              > One thought came to mind: could it by any chance be that these
              > warnings pop up when (or just after) you close a window?

              No, but I have noticed that there seems to be some correlation with
              when I resize a window. It doesn't happen all the time but often
              enough that it could be related?

              Cheers

              Adam