Re: compiling vim on darwin (mac osx) without xorg libarys?

  • apollolune
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14 8:39 AM
      On OS X 10.5.6, this works for me :

      1 - subversion revision checked out first, then
      2 - had to change "SHELL = /bin/sh" (in src/makefile) by "SHELL = /opt/
      local/bin/bash"
      3 - ./configure and make and make test and make install from the src/
      directory

      ./configure --with-features=huge --enable-perlinterp --with-mac-
      arch=ppc --with-compiledby="apollolune" --enable-gui=no

      I compile vim since 3 or 4 years now, no problem with my no gui version.
      Apol