MacVim.app - snapshot 45

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 10:24 AM
      Hi,

      I have uploaded a new snapshot to

      http://code.google.com/p/macvim/wiki/Snapshot

      This release includes the refactoring that I did to the frontend and as
      such I would ask everybody to be extra attentive when testing it.
      This refactoring was done to plug some potential crashing bugs (I don't
      know if anybody has been affected by them) but mostly it cleans up some
      of the code.

      Changes since snapshot 44:

      - The toolbar is not hidden by default again (if you prefer having the
      toolbar hidden, then add the line "set go-=T" to your ~/.gvimrc
      file)
      - The ATSUI renderer honors the 'guisp' highlighting color
      - Fix the forever bouncing Dock icon bug (Kazuki Sakamoto)
      - Add the "Show Hidden Files" checkbox button to the Save dialog
      whenever the file browser is expanded
      - Frontend refactoring