Re: Localizing & forks

  • Kazuki Sakamoto
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 13, 2009
      Hi!

      On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 9:10 PM, björn <bjorn.winckler@...> wrote:
      > I haven't thought much about localization yet so I think I'd rather
      > delay merging anything back just yet, but in the future I would like
      > to merge all the localized strings etc.
      > Can you perhaps tell us a little bit about what your plans for this fork are?

      I would like to make patches for localization when MacVim would be ready for
      merging with localization.

      And, if I might be able to improve MacVim or Vim, I would send patch
      immediately as you know.

      MacVim-KaoriYa is only for Japanese domestic modifications.

      * KaoriYa-patch
      http://www.kaoriya.net/#VIM72
      included migemo("dictionary-assisted find"), some scripts.

      * Japanese document
      http://www.kaoriya.net/vimdoc_j/

      sakamoto