Re: Cmd-Enter like in TextMate

  • Skammer
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 12, 2009
      > or
      >
      >      imap <D-Enter> <Esc>o

      Thanks guys, that worked perfectly. And I didn't know the trick with o
      and O in normal mode. Pretty handy one.
      I've added this mapping either:
      imap <D-S-Enter> <Esc>O

      I believe it's very mac-style, so it's nice to have things like this
      in your macvim configuration.

      Thanks again. I better go and read more about VIM ;)
    • Nico Weber
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 12, 2009
        >> Also, you can hit ctrl-o in insert mode to execute one normal mode
        >> command, which comes in handy every now and then (e.g. cmd-o o, cmd-o
        >> O, etc).
        >>
        >> Nico
        >
        > Is it 'ctrl' or 'cmd' o ?

        ctrl-o, sorry. In insert mode, try ctrl-o followed by o or O (or any
        other normal mode command). You can use `:imap <ctrl-o>` to check this
        is mapped to something else (over here, this displays "no mapping
        found").

        Nico