vim plugin that might be useful...

  • Alex Esplin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2009
      This is a bit of a shameless plug, but I just posted a Vim plugin that
      lets you search for function declarations containing a pattern of your
      choosing. I find it useful when editing large files with lots of
      functions that I don't know exact names for (kind of like the source
      for a certain app from these parts that I like... :)

      You can find it here: http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=2581

      --
      Alex Esplin