Scandinavian keyboard shortcuts in MacVim after Ukelele customization

  • MaSaDvViPyDj
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2009
      I customized my keyboard with Ukelele, so that Scandinavian special
      characters
      are under ^ [unreserved button].

      For example, ^. represents A with dots and ^, O with dots.

      The reason why I am writing here is that MacVim is the only program
      which I have
      found to be able to understand the keyboard shortcuts.

      Please, tell me how you have allowed MacVim to understand such a nice
      keyboard
      shortcuts.

      I would like to add them to Firefox too.