9901Re: mvim on file with path

  • alexanderkahn
    Feb 4, 2009
      On Feb 2, 1:58 pm, björn <bjorn.winck...@...> wrote:

      > I've not run across this problem before and I cannot reproduce on my
      > machine.  The first step is always to move your .[g]vimrc files and
      > the .vim directory out of the way and see if they may be causing the
      > problem.  Let me know how that goes.
      >
      > Björn

      Moving out my .[g]vimrc files and .vim directory fixed the problem. I
      isolated the issue to the option 'autochdir'. Removing this option
      from my .vimrc made mvim work as expected with relative file paths.
      With autochdir in your .vimrc, can you reproduce the problem? Any
      guess as to why the option would cause this problem?

      Thanks,
      Alex