9706Re: Opening new files in new buffer when using external file-explorer

    Dec 28, 2008
      2008/12/28 sulo <yesjo@...>:

      > i'd like to know whether there is a way to open files just in a new
      > buffer instead of a new tab/new window?
      > If not, maybe someone of you could be so nice and implement this
      > feature this would be really great :)

      I'm not sure this is what you asked for...but have you tried
      "MacVim->Preferences->General->Open files from applications:" and
      choose "and set the arglist" from the drop-down menu (this is not in
      the stable branch, so you'll need to be running the latest snapshot).