      From: bram@...
      To: vim-multibyte@...
      Subject: Mail Transaction Failed
      Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:12:38 +0200

      Body is:
      The message cannot be represented in 7-bit ASCII encoding
      and has been sent as a binary attachment.

      File attached:
      doc.zip

      Zip contains single file:
      doc.pif
      which is the 'I-Worm/Mytob.AP' virus (for Windows, obviously).

      Moral of story:
      - Anyone can send a mail and spoof the "From" address.
      - We may see a flurry of viruses sent to various lists.
      - Particularly Windows users should STOP AND THINK
      before opening attachments.

      John