9397Re: building in python2.5 support

  • Kevin Watters
    Nov 10, 2008
      kevins-macbook:vim7 kevin$ ./configure --enable-gui=macvim; make

      results in

      sh: /Users/kevin/src/vim7/src/auto/osdef.sh: No such file or directory
      make[1]: *** [auto/osdef.h] Error 127
      make: *** [first] Error 2

      "make reconfig" after that did work, though. Weird that that is
      necessary.

      Thanks for the help guys.