9381Re: Dynamically loading Python library

  • Panos
    Nov 4, 2008
      I was pestering Bjorn about making python be dynamically loaded, but I
      went ahead a compiled from source. Easy as pie, plus now I have python
      2.5 support :)

      Thanks for making it that easy, although I still believe that people
      that actually use python are way past 2.3 by now.

      Still it's easier to have them compile it themselves, than to ask them
      to move up a version of their OS, so I see why we're having this
      issue.

      It should be made easier to pick python version depending on the build
      platform, hope we can figure this out.