935Re: [Fwd: Mac OS 9 as a drop target]

  • Robin Becker
    Apr 26 1:47 AM
      In message <a05111b00bacdc24939f6@[217.3.24.150]>, Axel Kielhorn
      <A.Kielhorn@...> writes
      >At 10:58 Uhr -0400 2003-04-23, Benji Fisher wrote:
      >> Can anyone answer this question about the Classic version?
      >>
      >> --Benji Fisher

      Hi I got the binary at
      http://macvim.swdev.org/MacClassic/files/Vim6.1.263bin.sea
      which was recommended by vim.sf.net

      I am a complete Mac newbie and don't yet understand even the most basic
      concepts. I tried to follow the file system layout that was suggested
      and clicking on the desktop alias brings up vim.

      I can't drop my .py/.c files on the alias and have it edit them. I guess
      that this is probably some registration type problem, but don't know how
      to do anything about it.

      --
      Robin Becker
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic