933Re: [Fwd: Mac OS 9 as a drop target]

  • Axel Kielhorn
    Apr 24 9:38 AM
      At 10:58 Uhr -0400 2003-04-23, Benji Fisher wrote:
      > Can anyone answer this question about the Classic version?
      >
      > --Benji Fisher

      Where did you get the Vim 6.1 binary? How did you compile it?

      My version is a drop target. I can drop everything on it.

      In the SIZE rsrc you have to enable "High level event aware"
      In the DNDL rsrc you need a resource with the signature VIM! and the
      following entries:
      APPL
      TEXT
      ****

      The third is responsable for accepting drops of anything.

      Axel
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic