9010Re: Subject: Feature/Fix Requests

    Sep 7, 2008
      2008/9/7 Jjgod Jiang <gzjjgod@...>:

      > On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 9:10 PM, Jjgod Jiang <gzjjgod@...> wrote:
      >> However when I pulled the latest source today and trying to
      >> debug this problem, I got the following error on launching
      >> MacVim:
      >
      > Ah.. sorry, I forgot to rebuild Vim after source updated.

      No worries. That really is quite annoying...I keep forgetting to do
      this myself quite often too. I've been thinking about adding a
      "Makefile phase" (if there is such a thing?) to the Xcode project so
      that the Vim binary gets built automatically when you hit Cmd-B in
      Xcode, but I haven't had the time to look into how to do this (I find
      it hard to find time to do boring things like this ;-). Perhaps
      somebody on this list can tell me how this can be achieved and save me
      some time?