888dylib problems

  • Tavis Werts
    Mar 3, 2003
      I just installed vim on OSX using fink. When i try to run the program i
      get this message:
      dyld: vim Undefined symbols:
      vim undefined reference to _BC expected to be defined in
      /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
      vim undefined reference to _PC expected to be defined in
      /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
      vim undefined reference to _UP expected to be defined in
      /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
      vim undefined reference to _ospeed expected to be defined in
      /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
      Trace/BPT trap

      Is there a way to fix this? Has anyone else had this problem? I have
      the libSystem.B.dylib in the right place.

      ----Tavis

      "Adults are just children who have learned to behave"
      -Danny Hillis
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic