8738Re: 'mvim' problem

  • Ben Schmidt
    Aug 4, 2008
      > The second is :copy sth into ~/.vim , is this path for home or macvim
      > package,
      > if for home, where is it, should I create myself.

      Home.

      ~ always means home directory.

      So always ~ = Users/bp for you when you are logged in as bp.

      ~/.vim = .vim directory inside home directory.

      Yes, you need to create it yourself.

      After you copy vim-latex inside it, you should have folders with names
      like plugin, ftplugin and doc inside ~/.vim.

      Ben.