8735Re: 'mvim' problem

  • Robin
    Aug 4, 2008
      On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 2:09 PM, clarkbai <clarkbai@...> wrote:
      > Thanks, I solve the first problem about copying mvim in proper
      > directory.
      > The second is :copy sth into ~/.vim , is this path for home or macvim
      > package,
      > if for home, where is it, should I create myself.

      I'm afraid I don't really understand your question. As I tried to
      explain there is not ~/.vim file with any meaning - I'm not sure where
      you've got that idea from.

      For personalised configuration of MacVim you should use a .vimrc file
      in your home directory - that is a file /Users/bc/.vimrc
      This is what people on the list refer to as ~/.vimrc since in UNIX ~/
      means /Users/bc/