8697Re: Feature Request: copy from vim, paste to Cocoa app: Would like menu option to 'Copy with Attributes'

  • Nico Weber
    Jul 30, 2008

      > That reminds me, I have a lot of problems mouse-selecting a large body
      > of text. First, I seem to have inconsistent problems with the scroll
      > speed as I try to drag-select off the top or bottom edge to get more
      > text. Sometimes it's really slow.

      in addition to what Ben said, you can click on where you want the
      selection to start, hit `ma`, scroll, click at the end, and hit `v'a`
      to select the text between the two clicks.

      Nico