8673Re: Feature Request: copy from vim, paste to Cocoa app: Would like menu option to 'Copy with Attributes'

  • dacresni
    Jul 29, 2008
      sounds like a bad idea to me, I think the selection movement is the
      result of the selection being directly related to the portion marked
      in visual mode. if we could make a meta key (like shift clikc) option