862Re: new vim binary for OS X (Jaguar)

  • The Shrubber
    Feb 11, 2003

      I just wanted to note that this still has the problem that hitting
      Ctrl-C while running a shell script causes all processes to die,
      and for me to return to the Mac OS X login screen.

      If i run Vim from the command line, it behaves propertly, so my
      workaround is to write an alias, and never launch Vim from the dock or
      by double-clicking the icon, but this is not ideal.

      On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 12:26:04 -0500, Benji Fisher benji-at-member.AMS.org |vim-mac@.../1.0-Allow| wrote:
      > Vim Mac users:
      > I have just uploaded a nre version of vim for OS X 10.2 (Jaguar) at
      > http://macvim.swdev.org/OSX
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic