86Re: Multibyte vim 5.7 for Macintosh available

  • Eugene Lee
    Jun 28, 2000
      On Wed, Jun 28, 2000 at 06:03:51PM +0900, Kenichi Asai wrote:
      :Eugene Lee wrote:

      :>I went to your site and tried to download your 5.7 binaries. However,
      :>none of the links to the binaries worked. I didn't know if there was
      :>some strange problem with the web server, or maybe the filenames are
      :>different.
      :
      :Sorry for this and thank you for pointing this out. I forgot to
      :insert a directory name in the file path. I think you can get them
      :now.

      I did, thanks for the quick reply!

      I just have a quick question. Can I just download and use the normal
      Vim 5.7 runtime files (vim-5.7-rt.tar.gz), or are there MacOS changes
      that need to be made (e.g. converting Unix newlines to Mac newlines)?

      --
      Eugene Lee
      eugene@...