845Re: No CTRL_^ with german keyboard on 10.2.3

  • Dirk Zimmermann
    Feb 6 4:04 AM
      Hello,

      * Markus Fischer <fischer@...> [2003-02-06 12:36]:
      > Works fine with Carbon gvim (6.1.317 'official' binary) here, both on a
      > Powerbook and a PM G4 with a Pro Keyboard.

      Yes here too, but I like/need the teminal version as well.

      > It doesnt work in Terminal, even when i switch the keyboard layout to
      > US.

      That is a little bit strange. I guess you know, that ^ is placed on the
      6 key at US keyboard. Which terminal version do you use?

      Thanks so far,
      Dirk

      --
      The difference between theory and practice is that in theory is no
      difference between theory and practice but in practice there is.