844Re: No CTRL_^ with german keyboard on 10.2.3

  • Markus Fischer
    Feb 6, 2003
      Am Donnerstag, 06.02.03 um 11:15 Uhr schrieb Dirk Zimmermann:

      > Hello,
      > I am using vim 6.1.320 with MacOSX 10.2.3 and german keyboard. Since I
      > changed to Jaguar I cannot use CTRL-^ to switch between buffers anymore
      > (before Jaguar it worked). When I change to an US keyboard layout (via
      > keyboard menu) CTRL-^ works. So it is not really a problem of vim, is
      > it? But to use an US layout on a german keyboard is not very easy, if
      > at
      > all possible.
      > Has someone an idea how to get it working?

      Works fine with Carbon gvim (6.1.317 'official' binary) here, both on a
      Powerbook and a PM G4 with a Pro Keyboard.
      It doesnt work in Terminal, even when i switch the keyboard layout to

      Mit freundlichem Gruss

      Markus Fischer <fischer@...>
      MSNET phone +49 234 90200
      Dorstener Str. 347 fax +49 234 9020222