84Re: Multibyte vim 5.7 for Macintosh available

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Jun 27, 2000
      Kenichi Asai wrote:

      > One thing that I noticed during compilation was that the name of the
      > CodeWarrior project file is not very appropriate.
      >
      > - In src/INSTALL_mac.txt, it should have the name `os_mac.cw5.hqx' but
      > actually it is `os_mac.cw5.sit.hqx'.

      I think the difference is that the ".sit" file is compressed. It is about 28
      Kbyte, while your file is about 143 Kbyte. I would like to include your
      improved version (if others agree) but preferably in the compressed version.

      I have trouble downloaing this file with Netscape, it insists on decoding it
      and I can't find how to disable that...

      123. You ask the car dealer to install an extra cigarette lighter
      on your new car to power your notebook.