8313Re: Initial Plugin Architecture patch

  • Nico Weber
    Jul 1, 2008

      > I've pushed your patch to the public repo. I did some rearrangement
      > to get a nice commit history so please go over it quickly to make sure
      > I didn't introduce any errors (I've looked it over too, of course).

      from the patch this looks as if there will be a menu item inserted
      called "Plug-Ins" when there's at least one plug-in. Many vim plugins
      (NERDCommenter, Rails, VCSCommand) put stuff into a global "Plugin"
      menu. So if you have both MacVim plugins and those plugins, you'll
      have both "Plugin" and "Plug-Ins" in your menu bar. This is weird.

      Nico