8312Re: Initial Plugin Architecture patch

  • Matt Tolton
    Jul 1, 2008

      While I'm thinking about it, I have a question:

      Where should I put menu items that belong to the plugin system, but
      not to a plugin. For example, I need to add something like "Toggle
      Left Drawer". Should I just add these to the plugin menu when the
      plugin system starts up, and add a separator after them? It seems
      like it might be nice to have that one specifically in the Window
      menu, but isn't that essentially owned by the vim process?