8169Re: MacVim inline patch

  • kaoru
    Jun 18, 2008
      On 2008/06/18, at 17:43, björn wrote:

      > Does your "inline" approach work even if the cursor is on the very
      > edge of the window? Does it wrap the text or does it draw outside the
      > window, or what?

      Björn,

      That's the good question.
      Since I seldom type characters at the very edge of the window,
      I haven't realized how it works. The result, so far, is that
      nothing is drawn at the edge of the window even I continue typing.
      It looks like characters already typed are stored to a memory,
      so this is only a rendering issue. I think I've found a solution
      for it, let me try to fix it. I think I can post a new patch later.

      Thanks,

      Kaoru