807Re: patchmode truncates filename [carbon vim 6.1.184]

  • R. Edward Ralston
    Nov 6, 2002
      Looks like a problem only on MacOSX, specifically with
      vim compiled with the Carbon GUI.

      I compiled different versions of vim 6.1.200:

      RH Linux 7.2 (with GTK GUI): ok
      MacOSX (without GUI): ok
      MacOSX (with Carbon GUI): NOT OK

      Strange that the problem exhibits itself in the
      version compiled with the Carbon GUI, but not in the
      version without.

      Even if I run the (with Carbon GUI) version from
      within Terminal.app, I get the weird truncation
      error.

      -e

      --
      R. Edward Ralston <eralston@...>
      I'm going to live forever; or die trying.