785Re: help file problems

  • Axel Kielhorn
    Oct 4, 2002
      At 10:23 Uhr +0900 2002-10-03, Kenichi Asai wrote:
      >On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 07:13:58PM +0200,
      > Axel Kielhorn wrote:
      >
      >> If this works for you I will prepare a patch for 5.8 and 6.1 and send
      >> it to Bram to make the change official.
      >
      >Could you please send me the patch for 5.8? I will compile with it
      >and test. I have tags file in both Unix and Mac formats, now.

      After some more testing I discovered that my version of 6.1 only
      works sometimes when the tags file is in Unix format.

      This means we have to document that the tags file has to be in Mac format.

      Sorry. Things will hopefully get better in OS X which has Unix format
      as a default. I'm currently in the painfull process of migration.

      Axel

      --
      The Mac Vim page is now at:
      macvim.swdev.org/OSX for MacOS X