7705Re: Latex Suite

  • krisse
    Jun 1, 2008
      Hello Martin,

      I'm also an avid vim latex suite user, and it works just fine with vim
      on the mac.

      Install latex suite manually, following the instructions at [1], which
      you've no doubt seen, and you're good to go. :-D

      I haven't really encountered any issues worth mentioning -- at least,
      not when using MacVim. As Nico said, there are several gui:s for vim
      on the mac. I think I stumbled on some problems initially having
      chosen wrong there. (Can't say for sure, as I've recently done a
      reinstall, went straight for MacVim, and there was no trouble now.)

      /Kristian

      [1] http://vim-latex.sourceforge.net/index.php?subject=download