7454Re: this might help command-line parsing for the gui

  • dacresni
    May 5, 2008
      I was thinking about commands that are intercepted by the Cocoa app I
      guess im thinking of this in reverse, i was wondering if we could get
      this app to work without mvim and I saw this as a better way to get
      this app to run from a command line as well as from a finder window.
      either way, I thought this app launches the vim process with arguments
      that could be passed from the arguments that MacVim.app was launched
      with. (i forgot that you can't open the app from the command line.)