74Re: Mac maps

  • Axel Kielhorn
    Jun 1, 2000
      At 22:30 Uhr +0200 2000-05-23, Benji Fisher wrote:
      >Mac Vimmers:

      >2. I wrote a simple Strftime() function for making time stamps when
      >editing on the Mac. It assumes that localtime() is implemented, even
      >though strftime() is not. It works on the G3 at work and on the Quadra
      >at home. If you are interested, you can get MacDate.vim from my vim page,
      >If you try it out, please let me know how well it works, whether for
      >good or ill!

      Hi Benji,

      I am pleased to tell you that I have a version of MacVim that supports
      strftime(). It was easy to fix, I just put:

      /* Define if you have the strftime() function. */
      #define HAVE_STRFTIME

      into the defs.h file.

      Sorry it took me so long.

      You will find it on my Webpage, the archive contains only the PPC binary.

      Adults get far more pleasure from adultery
      than children do from infancy
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic