7357Re: Latexsuite + MacVim: No View rule defined for target pdf

  • Alan
    Apr 22, 2008
      Thanks for your post, it helps a lot. By the way, I still cannot open
      my pdf file until I found out it was corrupt. At last, I tried a
      utility called Advanced PDF Repair to repair my PDF file. It works
      rather well. Its web address is http://www.datanumen.com/apdfr/ Hope
      this will help, too.

      Alan