7162Re: Latexsuite + MacVim: No View rule defined for target pdf

  • Kristian Niemi
    Apr 4, 2008
      Aaaah! The sweet view Vim without an error in my face!

      The following (in .vimrc) did *not* work:
      let g:Tex_ViewRule_pdf = '/usr/bin/open -a Preview $*.pdf'
      let Tex_ViewRule_pdf = '/usr/bin/open -a Preview $*.pdf'
      let g:Tex_ViewRule_pdf = '/usr/bin/open -a Preview'
      let g:Tex_ViewRule_pdf = ''

      This *did* work:
      let Tex_ViewRuleComplete_pdf = '/usr/bin/open -a Preview $*.pdf'

      Thanks for all of your efforts and ideas!

      /Kristian