7157Re: Latexsuite + MacVim: No View rule defined for target pdf

  • Kristian Niemi
    Apr 4, 2008
      Still not at my comp, so can't confirm it worked for me -- though I'm
      sure it will! --, but just wanted to jolt down that I *did* have the
      ViewRule set to something not-empty originally. I even tried with
      different apps. Having it set to non-empty/empty did not matter for
      me.

      *However*, in none of my attempts did I have a target specified
      ($*.pdf or some such) in the variable. Perhaps that would have made a
      difference; I don't know. I'll get back to you, though you all seem to
      have this figured down to its core now. :-)

      By the way, I wrote on this list instead of some other list/forum --
      like the vim-latex one, or some such --, since I only got this with
      the VimMac, not with native vim. (Though I didn't try console VimMac.)

      /Kristian