7153Re: Latexsuite + MacVim: No View rule defined for target pdf

  • Ted Pavlic
    Apr 4, 2008
      The line that *SHOULD* be there is (all one line):

      if !(has('win32') || has('macunix')) &&
      (!Tex_GetVarValue('Tex_UseMakefile') || (glob('makefile*') == '' &&
      glob('Makefile*') == ''))

      That will fix the problem. Both macunix and win32 have a way of opening
      those files without needing a specified viewer.

      --Ted

      --
      Ted Pavlic <ted@...>