7149Re: Latexsuite + MacVim: No View rule defined for target pdf

  • Ben Schmidt
    Apr 4, 2008
      Kristian Niemi wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > Thanks for chiming in!
      >
      > I downloaded latex-suite from their website [1] (it's version 20060325).
      > MacVim from [2] (snapshot 24).
      >
      > I'll give the svn version of latex-suite a twirl!
      >
      > Just for the heck of it, I'll put that exact line in my .vimrc,
      > although I already have a line there (and in the location the error
      > message suggests) which should be equivalent. And, as has been
      > previously stated, the variable _is_ set. It's like MacVim just
      > doesn't like the answer. ;-) Maybe including a target ($*.pdf) in the
      > command, that the var consists of, makes it happier. Who knows.
      >

      > Thanks for your help!
      >
      > /Kristian

      Odd. That's the version of latex-suite I downloaded too. Maybe I'm doing something
      wrong! This link seems to offer another more reliable solution...

      http://www.mail-archive.com/vim-latex-devel@.../msg00093.html

      Ben.