7148Re: Latexsuite + MacVim: No View rule defined for target pdf

  • Kristian Niemi
    Apr 4, 2008
      Hi,

      Thanks for chiming in!

      I downloaded latex-suite from their website [1] (it's version 20060325).
      MacVim from [2] (snapshot 24).

      I'll give the svn version of latex-suite a twirl!

      Just for the heck of it, I'll put that exact line in my .vimrc,
      although I already have a line there (and in the location the error
      message suggests) which should be equivalent. And, as has been
      previously stated, the variable _is_ set. It's like MacVim just
      doesn't like the answer. ;-) Maybe including a target ($*.pdf) in the
      command, that the var consists of, makes it happier. Who knows.

      Thanks for your help!

      /Kristian

      [1] http://vim-latex.sourceforge.net/index.php?subject=download&title=Download
      [2] http://code.google.com/p/macvim/downloads/list