714Re: linking problems with patch 6.1.156

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Sep 15, 2002
      Muraoka Taro wrote:

      > > How did FEAT_MBYTE_IME get defined? That should only happen for
      > > MS-Windows.
      > Ah, it may be defined in Make_osx.mak that I had sended before.
      > In that patches, I had implemented input method control
      > and use FEAT_MBYTE_IME for that.

      I see. Perhaps it's better to do this in feature.h, so that this is all
      in one place. At least it should be mentioned there that this is also
      used for the Mac.

      ARTHUR: Now stand aside worthy adversary.
      BLACK KNIGHT: (Glancing at his shoulder) 'Tis but a scratch.
      ARTHUR: A scratch? Your arm's off.