7135Re: Latexsuite + MacVim: No View rule defined for target pdf

  • Ted Pavlic
    Apr 3, 2008
      On a related note, you should *NOT* be installing TeXLive from fink or
      MacPorts. I *suppose* that you might be able to get LaTeX package
      updates easier that way, but overall I have a feeling it's a bad idea.

      Instead, use MacTeX from TUG or gwTeX.

      MacTeX: http://www.tug.org/mactex/

      gwTeX: http://ii2.sourceforge.net/tex-index.html

      You can install them both. You'll get a "System Preferences" pane that
      allows yourself to switch from one to the other as needed (it changes a
      symlink).

      --Ted

      --
      Ted Pavlic <ted@...>