7133Re: Latexsuite + MacVim: No View rule defined for target pdf

  • aireydc
    Apr 3, 2008
      I would be very interested in an FAQ on installing MacVim and Vim-
      LaTeX on my OS X 10.5.2 system. I am hesitating at the moment without
      be able to follow a guide or tips on troubleshooting. Currently I have
      MacPorts Vim installed and I am just learning the basics of Vim. I had
      headaches installing TeXlive, because of bugs in that package with
      regard to installing correct PATHs on an upgraded Leopard system. That
      is all resolved and a trail of the fix is online at the mac latex
      listserv. TexShop is fine, but I'd like to try MacVim + Vim-Latex.

      Cheers,

      -Dave