7132Re: Latexsuite + MacVim: No View rule defined for target pdf

  • krisse
    Apr 3, 2008
      As Ted guessed, it did not help. (To check the "Launch vim processes
      in login shell" in the
      preferences.)

      I have the variable set in .vimrc (and in the file the error msg
      suggests as well; and no, I haven't always had it in both places, I've
      switched and shifted and commente in and out and... bonkers). The
      variable is fine, as troubleshooting per Teds initial suggestion
      showed. ... Although it can't be, given the error-message. *sigh*

      Yes, vim-latex is getting loaded. Everything works just fine. That is,
      except for that error that gets thrown in my face every time I load a
      TEX-file... :-)

      Thanks for your efforts.

      /Kristian