  • George Harker
    Apr 3, 2008
      Hi folks,

      Still very much liking macvim. I've got some wierd behaviour in more
      recent builds. To effect a save, I have to do apple-s twice.

      I don't have and <D-s> mappings in my vimrc or anything and this only
      just started happening. ... I know I should be esc-w! or whatever,
      but this is one key combo that seems nicer when I'm on my mac.

      Anyone know why this might have started happening