7110Re: TextMate-like project drawer for MacVim?

  • Ted Pavlic
    Apr 2, 2008
      > The only thing I'm really missing - what Textmate offers - is a way to
      > compile LaTeX documents and automatically jumping to the pdf for
      > previewing. But the vim project offers more project viewers then emacs
      > :-). So... we rock.

      But... that is provided, via the Vim-LaTeX package. I do it daily.

      Here's more information:

      http://phaseportrait.blogspot.com/search/label/MacVim

      Specifically, check out the section on "Inverse Searches" and "Forward
      Searches"...

      http://phaseportrait.blogspot.com/2007/12/pdfsync-inverse-searches-in-macvim.html

      http://phaseportrait.blogspot.com/2007/07/vim-latex-modification-forward.html

      The latter post applies most directly with your request.

      --Ted

      --
      Ted Pavlic <ted@...>