7106Re: TextMate-like project drawer for MacVim?

  • wishi
    Apr 2, 2008
      I don't think that there's a great need to bloat the default tree of
      vim. Textmate just sucks, not having anything like code-completion or
      intelligent behavior, while editing. :-)
      Next to this point a project drawer is integrated in vim-JDE, which
      wasn't mentioned jet.

      I use the NERDtree, because it's intelligent. Works wonderful with tabs:
      just open a new file pressing t and read or edit.

      The only thing I'm really missing - what Textmate offers - is a way to
      compile LaTeX documents and automatically jumping to the pdf for
      previewing. But the vim project offers more project viewers then emacs
      :-). So... we rock.