7091Re: upgrading vim from Leopard default installation to Macports

  • aireydc
    Apr 1, 2008
      I understand. I have changed my user profile, not the system profile,
      and even if I'm administrator, those user changes affect only the
      user. To change all users' access to vim in /opt/local/bin, and the
      adminitrator (when sudo is invoked) I need to edit my /etc/path file.
      Thank you again. I'll do that.