7081Re: upgrading vim from Leopard default installation to Macports

  • Ted Pavlic
    Apr 1, 2008
      As discussed elsewhere, I think you'll be much happier with MacVim:

      http://code.google.com/p/macvim/

      If you'd like, you can alias "gvim" to "mvim". Additionally, you can
      still use "vim" to open a Terminal vim.

      --Ted

      --
      Ted Pavlic <ted@...>